Information for Wedding Guests
Crabbs Barn can offer first class accomodation for a limited number of wedding guests. Our room reservation priority is always given to the Bride and Groom. However, if they choose not to book our accomodation for themselves we can offer our facilites to guests attending the wedding, please contact us online or call (01376) 572 643 for further details and availability.
Our rooms are available for the night of the function only. Unfortunately none of our rooms have Televisions or Wi-Fi.
We only have two rooms that can accomodate children, you may bring your own travel cot or we can supply a small folding bed with bed linen for an additional fee. One per room.
PLEASE NOTE;- To comply with all Health and Safety Regulations including FIRE policy, and the presence of a pond close by Children must be accompanied at all times and NEVER locked in a room alone.
Crabbs Barn visitor Information
As with many locations we have a selection of ''NO's' that we ask our guests to respect and are made for genuine reasons.
- We cannot allow any motorhome or caravan overnight parking.
- If you have a room reserved it will be available for you from 2pm
- If you are coming to an evening Wedding and have a room reserved it will be available from 3pm
- We have no televisions or Wi-Fi in any of our rooms
- Animals are not permitted on the premises.
- To protect wildlife and their natural habitat confetti is not permitted, please use only natural petals instead.
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the premises.
- Please treat our premises with respect, any damage occurred will be taken from the Bride and Grooms damage/missing item deposit.
- Use of illegal substances is not tolorated, any person found doing so wll be asked to leave immediately and the Police may be called. All public areas are covered by CCTV.
We would like to wish all our guests a plesant experience during their visit to Crabbs Barn and take this opportunity to thank you for your cooperation in these matters.